Incubators Anonymous

Cute babies!!! I love all the fluff butt pictures!

I delivered 14 chicks to the lady today but I almost took them all back home... She didn't have a brooder set up! She thought she'd just put them in her coop! I thought she was kidding but nope she was serious! Her DH pulled up just as I was about to leave with them because the hand warmers I put in the box were cooling off. I talked to him and it turns out HE'S the chicken person. She was getting them as a gift for him. If she had said something I wouldn't have been so ticked off and I would have helped her with it! He was very excited and I helped him set up a brooder with a child's swimming pool.

I'm just keeping my chickens now no more selling them for me! That was too much stress for not enough money. She tried to give me a duck instead of cash... When I told her I didn't want it she thought we were done! I got the money and RAN WITH IT!!! Lol

I'm done hatching until January. That's when I'm hatching for the preschoolers!

Quote:
Love it!!
jumpy.gif
ya.gif
jumpy.gif

I've been self employed for 20 yrs and have seen everything when it comes to retail sales. Last summer a guy came in with a big jug of Tide to trade for a hamburger and soda. I took that deal. My serama eggs came yesterday,putting them in today.

I've been self employed for 20 yrs and have seen everything when it comes to retail sales. Last summer a guy came in with a big jug of Tide to trade for a hamburger and soda. I took that deal. My serama eggs came yesterday,putting them in today.

I just bought a big bottle of Tide two days ago so yes I would have to say that was a great deal
thumbsup.gif

That makes sense. Looks like I'll probably just go to sand in the spring then. I HATE PASTY BUTT!! Lol

Seriously!!!
sickbyc.gif

I've got to buy another bag. DH is from up north, he doesn't like "living on a sand bar and paying for bags of sand". lol

Well there goes 21 chicken eggs.. my incubators fan quit working so its gone as high as it possibly could 2 times..
hugs.gif

I thought all my eggs were cooked last hatch went up to 110 a couple times and I still got 15/30. Check them before you get too discouraged

ditto, @TherryChicken

I need to start stomping my feet or sending DH emails. I hate, hate, hate ordering stuff online, so I have him do it all. I'm waiting and waiting and waiting for my incubator. I'm trying to be patient, but I might have to stick some eggs in my little cooler-bator. I might do that. The weather's begun to cool off (a little), it's not over 100 every day anymore. I don't have any eggs of my own I can put in (I'm having to buy eggs to eat b/c my girls are molting)... I have an email to send. <we need a sneaky emoticon>
th

Back
Top Bottom