Incubators Anonymous

I have an LG with a fan that the element heats and the knob will not turn it off. I have 30 eggs that need to go in NOW!! What do I do to fix the incubator!!????

HELP!!!!

Hi, I have a dozen fertile eggs I am wanting to put in my incubator, but I will be away for a full day and possibly not home until late on about day 7 and 8 if I start tomorrow. I have heard you should have the incubator going 24 hours before so would you wait unti you get back (Sunday) or just do it?

Thanks in advance

Hi, I have a dozen fertile eggs I am wanting to put in my incubator, but I will be away for a full day and possibly not home until late on about day 7 and 8 if I start tomorrow. I have heard you should have the incubator going 24 hours before so would you wait unti you get back (Sunday) or just do it?

Thanks in advance
Well, something along that line just happened to me yesterday. I was mad frantic to get an incubator set up, but determined to follow the 'rules' so I plugged in the bator and left for 8 hours...Mad dashed home to set the eggs only to find that the incubator thermostat was out and the temps were over 120. If I had set the eggs and left, they would have literally cooked.

I vote to preheat.

I have an LG with a fan that the element heats and the knob will not turn it off. I have 30 eggs that need to go in NOW!! What do I do to fix the incubator!!????

HELP!!!!

I would say either a dimmer switch or get a thermostat.
The fix for the knob not turning off is unplugging the thing (short of replacing the switch/knob, whatever they call the thing behind the knob that makes it work).
(Now I sound like an idiot.
duc.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom