Incuview Incubator

2 - The old style analog hygrometer has been replaced with a nice new digital hygrometer. The sensor is very accurate and they have been working extremely well and getting great customer feedback.

would it be possible to buy a digital to replace an analog? I love my incuview but the hygrometer is a little wonky

would it be possible to buy a digital to replace an analog? I love my incuview but the hygrometer is a little wonky

Unfortunately the new hygrometers are larger than the old analog ones and will not fit in the old lids. However, if you want to send us an email with your order info I will see what we can do about getting you one to at least set in the base for better readings. I do not think I can openly share our email though due to BYC advertising rules. If you do not have it send me a PM here and I will get it to you.

Unfortunately the new hygrometers are larger than the old analog ones and will not fit in the old lids. However, if you want to send us an email with your order info I will see what we can do about getting you one to at least set in the base for better readings. I do not think I can openly share our email though due to BYC advertising rules. If you do not have it send me a PM here and I will get it to you.
Thank you so much..I will send an email tomorrow

You can pop it out, yes. If you flip the lid over you will see 2 small compressible tabs that hold it in. It takes a good amount of pressure to press them in while pushing the hygrometer out. After that you are free to openly test it as you need.
Yes, very hard...however after reading your post I got 'er done. Thank you!

if I might suggest making the difference between the standard and advanced a bit clearer. when I did a google search for the incubator both the older model and the "advanced" came up and it was virtually impossible to tell the difference. maybe add some verbiage about the digital hydrometer. I would have been really bummed if I had gotten the non-digital unit by accident. also, thanks so much for being so responsive in this forum, it's manufacturers/distributors that really show they care that makes me a big fan!

if I might suggest making the difference between the standard and advanced a bit clearer. when I did a google search for the incubator both the older model and the "advanced" came up and it was virtually impossible to tell the difference. maybe add some verbiage about the digital hydrometer. I would have been really bummed if I had gotten the non-digital unit by accident. also, thanks so much for being so responsive in this forum, it's manufacturers/distributors that really show they care that makes me a big fan!

Actually the difference in the advanced, deluxe, and other version is not the incubator but the accessories it comes with. The IncuView stays the exact same, the accessories like the candler or feeders is the difference. I have had this question come up before though about the combo kits being a bit confusing, I will bring this up in our next meeting. Also...we appreciate the kind words, thank you.

Actually the difference in the advanced, deluxe, and other version is not the incubator but the accessories it comes with. The IncuView stays the exact same, the accessories like the candler or feeders is the difference. I have had this question come up before though about the combo kits being a bit confusing, I will bring this up in our next meeting. Also...we appreciate the kind words, thank you.

ok, great, I think some clarification would help reduce confusion, which leads to hesitation. here are the two links that most readily come up when I search for the incubator and it's not clear how they are different. they cost exactly the same, have the exact same list of accessories and their title is exactly the same accept for the words "advanced combo kit". it's only by reading through this thread that I found out after the fact that the digital hydrometer comes with the advanced but not the other one. or are you saying that all the incuviews now shipping from your site come with the digital hydrometer regardless of which page they are ordered from?

INCUVIEW™ ALL-IN-ONE AUTOMATIC EGG INCUBATOR
http://incubatorwarehouse.com/incuview-egg-incubator.html
  • Incubator Warehouse Incubator Control Module™
    • Pre-set proportional digital thermostat (99.5 F)
    • Digital display of temperature
    • Automatic temperature control in °F or °C
    • Hatch Timer
    • Control number of egg turns per day
  • Built-in humidity gauge
  • Automatic universal egg turner (Any size egg up to Goose)
    • Egg Capacity: 27 chicken*, 49 Quail*, or 17 Goose*
  • Durable plastic construction
  • Transparent dome for easy viewing
  • Easy-to-fill humidity rings
  • 12V DC power (Allows 110V OR 220V Input)

INCUVIEW™ ALL-IN-ONE AUTOMATIC EGG INCUBATOR ADVANCED COMBO KIT
http://incubatorwarehouse.com/incuview-advanced-combo-kit.html
  • Incubator Warehouse Incubator Control Module™
    • Pre-set proportional digital thermostat (99.5 F)
    • Digital display of temperature
    • Automatic temperature control in °F or °C
    • Hatch Timer
    • Control number of egg turns per day
  • Built-in humidity gauge
  • Automatic universal egg turner (Any size egg up to Goose)
    • Egg Capacity: 27 chicken*, 49 Quail*, or 17 Goose*
  • Durable plastic construction
  • Transparent dome for easy viewing
  • Easy-to-fill humidity rings
  • 12V DC power (Allows 110V OR 220V Input)
  • Incubator Warehouse 1 Year Hassle Free Guarantee
simply merging these pages so that only one shows up under a google search where you can add accessories as you wish would be the way to go. anyway, thanks for listening!

Hello all, I just order the IncuView All-In-One Automatic Egg Incubator from incubator warehouse.com. Was wondering if anyone in the BYC community has used one of these before or knows someone who has. I know it is a fairly new incubator to the market but it looks like it offers a little bit for than the Styrofoam incubators but at a reasonable price.
incuview8.jpg
incuview10.jpg
incuview11.jpg

It uses a universal egg tray that rolls/turns the egg instead of tilting them. Any input or opinions would help. Thanks again guys & gals
How do you like this incubator?

Back
Top Bottom