Incuview Incubator

Pics
A bit off topic at the moment...but I should say that the customer service at Incubator Warehouse totally rocks.

Leela

I totally agree.
thumbsup.gif

My stock guard came today. I have 10 days to figure out how to fabricate a mod to get the stock guard away from the fan.

Well 2 of the 24 that made it to lock down were bantam eggs and those two hatched on day 19. The others hatched early day 21. I would call it a day and a half to two days apart. I had placed the four bantam eggs that originally went in, near the turner. Two on each side. Only two of the four that went in were fertile, and those two did hatch and are doing great. Don't know if they hatched early due to being bantam or due to having been set in a "hotter" area of the IncuView.

Idk if anyone ever mentioned it here or not but why fix what isn't broke?!?!? I don't like a long hatch window either but I also don't like the $5k+ price tag on professional incubators or hatchers. So I guess as long as I have to small time it I'll be happy with results and I'm getting them batch after batch. I'm always open for product improvement so if it's a reliable fix I'm in. Just wondering if some people here are trying to make a space shuttle out of a paper plane?!

Batchhatchin, I respectfully agree. Not that there is something wrong with improvement, but more along the lines of the IncuView is great at what it does, for what it is, and how much it costs. Like stated earlier, anyone considering this incubator or looking for an incubator in the IncuView's price range should most definitely get it! I bought this over the genesis incubator and have not regretted it one bit. Once your first set starts hatching and you have a panorama like view, you'll think about adding a second IncuView. At least I did.

Idk if anyone ever mentioned it here or not but why fix what isn't broke?!?!? I don't like a long hatch window either but I also don't like the $5k+ price tag on professional incubators or hatchers. So I guess as long as I have to small time it I'll be happy with results and I'm getting them batch after batch. I'm always open for product improvement so if it's a reliable fix I'm in. Just wondering if some people here are trying to make a space shuttle out of a paper plane?!

Curious which fan grate you're using - the old or the new?

Idk if anyone ever mentioned it here or not but why fix what isn't broke?!?!?

That's the thing. At first it wasn't broke until they introduced a different fan grate. The new fan grate takes away almost all of the air movement from the fan and pretty much makes the unit perform like a still air incubator. We are just brainstorming on how to return the air flow and make it safe at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom