Incuview Incubator

Pics
I hear peeping! :)

Looks like they might be a day early, which always seems to happen to me. I think I err on the side of higher temps.

Mine go to the hatcher in the morning!!!
smile.png
^^
( ' )>

Awww you're not gonna hatch in the IncuView? The giant viewing window was why I ultimately got it, it's going to make HatchTV so much fun to watch! :)

Well, here's the scoop: Overnight Friday (Day 19) and throughout Saturday (Day 20) I had 5 Dominiques hatch first then two SFH and one Legbar.

I have 6 eggs left that haven't externally pipped and aren't rocking anymore. I'm starting to worry they won't hatch, which is disappointing because they looked great going into lockdown. Today is Day 21 so I will leave them until Monday night.

Well I got one Cochin hatched so far. He made his entrance into this world about 11 last night. The wife woke me and the kids up to see the little fella. (The wife isn't on the hatching wagon until this chick showed up) I knew better than to mess with the chick til it had dried and was ready to move to a brooder bator I had going. It took an act of congress to get her and the kids in bed again. This is the first time they have seen a chick hatch so pretty comical to me. I woke up all night and could hear the chick peep inside the egg. He had only been out maybe 10 mins when she woke the world up to tell us about it. I've got 20 eggs that should hatch tonight or tomorrow. Guess I can forget sleeping. They are glued to that incubator. The incuview did an awesome job getting me to lock down. It's the only reliable bator at this point as it hasn't had any temp spikes in the 23 days it's been running.

Well I got one Cochin hatched so far. He made his entrance into this world about 11 last night. The wife woke me and the kids up to see the little fella. (The wife isn't on the hatching wagon until this chick showed up) I knew better than to mess with the chick til it had dried and was ready to move to a brooder bator I had going. It took an act of congress to get her and the kids in bed again. This is the first time they have seen a chick hatch so pretty comical to me. I woke up all night and could hear the chick peep inside the egg. He had only been out maybe 10 mins when she woke the world up to tell us about it. I've got 20 eggs that should hatch tonight or tomorrow. Guess I can forget sleeping. They are glued to that incubator. The incuview did an awesome job getting me to lock down. It's the only reliable bator at this point as it hasn't had any temp spikes in the 23 days it's been running.
jumpy.gif
Wish I could be there to witness this too! So exciting.

Back
Top Bottom