Incuview Incubator

Pics
Well I candled last night (Day 7) and all 18 of my Dominique eggs are developing nicely, even the one I repaired with candle wax. If they all make it, I think I'm going to be overrun with chicks come February 1, lol.

Good to hear!!!

We candled Friday night, Day 8. Of the 14 shippped eggs 7 are developing with 2 of the 7 questionable. Not a good test batch as shipped eggs are a gamble to start with.

Hello Everyone. Thanks for all of your posts here. We have been listening. We take the quality of our products very seriously. We have been testing some of the statements about the fan guard and we don't have a concrete conclusion yet. We are testing to see if there is any difference with each of the different fan guards. We will let you know as soon as we have a conclusion. In the meantime if you have any solutions that you have come up with that you want to share, please do. We're all ears to hear of ways to allow increased airflow and restricted access for the birds.

Thanks for all your support and positive conversation.

Hello Everyone. Thanks for all of your posts here. We have been listening. We take the quality of our products very seriously. We have been testing some of the statements about the fan guard and we don't have a concrete conclusion yet. We are testing to see if there is any difference with each of the different fan guards. We will let you know as soon as we have a conclusion. In the meantime if you have any solutions that you have come up with that you want to share, please do. We're all ears to hear of ways to allow increased airflow and restricted access for the birds.

Thanks for all your support and positive conversation.
I have not been following this post, but have you tried the plain wire guards?

Put the original fan guard on, moved the temperature probe to egg-level in the corner, and (my daughters) set 33 bantam eggs today. Split between Bantam White Wyandottes and Dutch Bantams. Pretty much a full load!

Looking forward to a good hatch
smile.png

steve

Last edited:
Put the original fan guard on, moved the temperature probe to egg-level in the corner, and (my daughters) set 33 bantam eggs today. Split between Bantam White Wyandottes and Dutch Bantams. Pretty much a full load!

Looking forward to a good hatch
smile.png

steve

Steve,

Did you get the wire guards from the company? I am going to set about 40+ eggs this weekend in my two new incuview...after I install the old fan guards or these wire guards that I know nothing about! They sent me two of them when they sent me two original fan guards this week.

Hope you have a great hatch!

Leela

I installed the "original" plastic fan guard, which they sent me to test out.

I put "original" in quotes because originally my incubator came with the plastic mesh fan guard, which I have now replaced.

Could you post a photo of these wire guards? I'm not sure any of us have seen them before.

steve

Back
Top Bottom