Indian Runner Growth Thread!!!

CaliFarmsAR

Free Ranging
5 Years
Apr 26, 2019
Arkansas
Hey there BYC! I just had a pure Indian Runner duckling hatch today and I’m going to up date on him/her once a week! If I take some pictures that I think are cute of her/him doing something, I’ll post those as well! Her/his color is a mystery as it’s from my own flock! I’m thinking she’s going to be a silver Bibbed, but could be wrong!! If you want you can guess the color she/he may be! So you can have an idea, here’s the colors in my flock...

Drakes: Black, Fawn and White, Blue Bibbed, Silver Bibbed, Buff, Mallard, and Emery Pencil!

Hens: Chocolate, Blue, White, Fawn and White, Mallard, Emery Pencil, and Silver!

And people who wanted to be tagged/may want to..... @HeatherKellyB, @Everose, and @cooingdove! Sorry if I missed anyone who wanted to be!

Pictures of new duckling! Thank you to all who fallow and I greatly appreciate whoever replies!!!!!! :)
F9302552-5983-4316-BF3A-7B20F5B3E892.jpeg
08E07651-CFB0-4086-89A4-C04D6C1AB613.jpeg

I know! He/she sucks me in every time and I find myself snuggling with him when I have stuff to do 😂
That's how my little Adelle was! She would peep and I would drop what I was doing to help her fall back to sleep:oops:

Back
Top Bottom