Indian Runner Growth Thread!!!

CaliFarmsAR

Free Ranging
5 Years
Apr 26, 2019
Arkansas
Hey there BYC! I just had a pure Indian Runner duckling hatch today and I’m going to up date on him/her once a week! If I take some pictures that I think are cute of her/him doing something, I’ll post those as well! Her/his color is a mystery as it’s from my own flock! I’m thinking she’s going to be a silver Bibbed, but could be wrong!! If you want you can guess the color she/he may be! So you can have an idea, here’s the colors in my flock...

Drakes: Black, Fawn and White, Blue Bibbed, Silver Bibbed, Buff, Mallard, and Emery Pencil!

Hens: Chocolate, Blue, White, Fawn and White, Mallard, Emery Pencil, and Silver!

And people who wanted to be tagged/may want to..... @HeatherKellyB, @Everose, and @cooingdove! Sorry if I missed anyone who wanted to be!

Pictures of new duckling! Thank you to all who fallow and I greatly appreciate whoever replies!!!!!! :)
F9302552-5983-4316-BF3A-7B20F5B3E892.jpeg
08E07651-CFB0-4086-89A4-C04D6C1AB613.jpeg

Hello duck lovers! I have Boom Boom (I’m calling him Boom Boom unless it ends up changing lol) now with my two Call ducks (Poppy Rue and Bruce) and they get along well! I put a stuffed animal in because the two Call duck didn’t like him at first and he started to cry at night, so now he’s attached to “Moo Moo” the stuffed cow! He will hang out with the two Call ducks, but Moo Moo must be his little Comfort!
484DD74B-C8B4-43DC-9AD7-3F0F5243A6F9.jpeg

My Indian Runner is now a week old! He’s a very pretty color, and the more I look at him, the more I think he’s a Silver Bibbed! I’m calling him Drake! Sadly, he is a drake, so I’m not sure how long I’ll keep him for... I may end up using him for next years breeding, but that all depends! I’ll try and get better pictures later 😂
DF723AB8-47BD-4D24-873B-8FE6E5FFB685.jpeg
8468243E-F16A-49A5-94CB-AEDEAF395858.jpeg

Hello duck lovers! I have Boom Boom (I’m calling him Boom Boom unless it ends up changing lol) now with my two Call ducks (Poppy Rue and Bruce) and they get along well! I put a stuffed animal in because the two Call duck didn’t like him at first and he started to cry at night, so now he’s attached to “Moo Moo” the stuffed cow! He will hang out with the two Call ducks, but Moo Moo must be his little Comfort! View attachment 2917515
Awwww😍

I know! He/she sucks me in every time and I find myself snuggling with him when I have stuff to do 😂
That's how my little Adelle was! She would peep and I would drop what I was doing to help her fall back to sleep:oops:

Back
Top Bottom