Indian Runner Growth Thread!!!

Hello duck lovers! I have Boom Boom (I’m calling him Boom Boom unless it ends up changing lol) now with my two Call ducks (Poppy Rue and Bruce) and they get along well! I put a stuffed animal in because the two Call duck didn’t like him at first and he started to cry at night, so now he’s attached to “Moo Moo” the stuffed cow! He will hang out with the two Call ducks, but Moo Moo must be his little Comfort!
484DD74B-C8B4-43DC-9AD7-3F0F5243A6F9.jpeg

Hello duck lovers! I have Boom Boom (I’m calling him Boom Boom unless it ends up changing lol) now with my two Call ducks (Poppy Rue and Bruce) and they get along well! I put a stuffed animal in because the two Call duck didn’t like him at first and he started to cry at night, so now he’s attached to “Moo Moo” the stuffed cow! He will hang out with the two Call ducks, but Moo Moo must be his little Comfort! View attachment 2917515
Awwww😍

My Indian Runner is now a week old! He’s a very pretty color, and the more I look at him, the more I think he’s a Silver Bibbed! I’m calling him Drake! Sadly, he is a drake, so I’m not sure how long I’ll keep him for... I may end up using him for next years breeding, but that all depends! I’ll try and get better pictures later 😂
DF723AB8-47BD-4D24-873B-8FE6E5FFB685.jpeg
8468243E-F16A-49A5-94CB-AEDEAF395858.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom