Indiana 2010 Chickenstock-2011 NEWS!!

Quote:
Ok, I think I'm finally caught up with updating the main post. I'll be AFK for awhile cause I need to get outside and get some more stuff done before Sat. Please keep reviewing the main post and let me know if their is anything I still need to change.

THX!
Rob

Quote:
I checked the front page and I see my name on there for selling. I'm bringing plenty of birds.

Bantam Cochins- pullets and cockerels. Limited number of pullets

White Silkie chicks- Unsexed chicks 6 are on hold. 3 to 4 left

Cochin/Silkie mixed chicks- Mostly unsexed, though I can guess on a few of them

Speckled Sussex- Pullets and cockerels. At POL

Speckled Sussex/Welsummer mixed- cockerels only, look like Welsummer roos. Beautiful boys

Marans mixed- cockerels only

Pure BCM's- Pullets (limited number) and cockerels. One pullet is POL

Blue Marans- Pullet and cockerel

Bantam Cochin/Buff Orpington mixes- Pullets and cockerels

Quail Antwerp- Cockerel. He has a fabulous personality, but keeps wandering my neighbor's yard, so my baby boy has to go

Silkie rooster- On hold

Silkie/Dark Brahma- Unsexed chick

Blue Copper Maran- Not positive, but think it's a cockerel. It's beautiful

Showgirls- On hold

I think that's everything I'm bringing, but I'll double check. I just listed that from memory, lol. Would anyone be interested in two Blue Swedish drakes? Or could anyone give them a good home? I boo booed when I picked my ducklings back in February and I picked one girl and three boys. The boys are now sexually mature and going after not only the Swedish hen, but they're also going after my Mallard hen, and the Mallard hen now refuses to leave the coop. So if anyone could offer these boys a good home, let me know and I will bring them. They're good sized boys, one has spots on his white bib (Jack), and the other doesn't (Puddles). They are sweet boys, I just have too many drakes.

Can you hold 3 of the speckled sussex pullets for me?

And how much on the white silkie chicks if I take them all?

I sure can hold 3 SS pullets for you. They're pretty girls. Let me count how many Silkies I have and I'll get back to you. I think I have 4.

Quote:
Ok, I think I'm finally caught up with updating the main post. I'll be AFK for awhile cause I need to get outside and get some more stuff done before Sat. Please keep reviewing the main post and let me know if their is anything I still need to change.

THX!
Rob

If you want to update my "inventory list" on the first page, post #984 has my current updated listing. lol

Quote:

THX!
Rob

If you want to update my "inventory list" on the first page, post #984 has my current updated listing. lol

I still want the call ducks. Did you talk again to your neighbor to verify colors? I'm so excited about those!!!

I went to the Morgan County fair twice this week. I saw the kids showing their birds on Monday and went back again today to see the open class show. There was more on Monday with better looking birds. More bantams today tho. I love hearing those bantam roos crow. It's so adorable! I'm totally sold now on bantams so now we have to build a bantam coop and run.
roll.png
smile.png

Quote:

THX!
Rob

I still think u got me as my old name "kogersclutch" on the guess list. Lol I know this is the 2nd time I have changed it but my website name could not be used because it was too close to another pending website name on godaddy.com. So of corse I had to change my name on here again!, because I want it to reflect the exact same name of my future website for my business....sry about all the confusion. So far, here is the list of things I will be bringing..

6 to 8 light sussex juvenile's....look mostly to be roo's but possibly some pullets " greenfire, brayden" cross bloodline

3 silkie, millie fleur d'uccle cross chicks

1 millie fleur chick, "looks roo'ish to me"

3 to 5 older light sussex split cockerel's.....I have the ones marked that have been crossed with coronation sussex, so these will carry the gene, the other 2 or so are pure light's directly from paul bradshaw of greenfire farms.

Breeding pair of millie fleur d'uccle's....."the pullet just started to lay"

1 HUGE coronation sussex rooster from greenfire farms. His comb is slightly tilted to one side and one of his toes looks to have been broken in a fight. Still a great breeder and has such a beautiful large set of tail feathers. Bradshaw normally sells his extra coronation roosters for 200 bucks a piece, I'm willing to make you a heck of a deal on him if intrested.

Fresh produce stand will be set up by myself with everything being home grown on our farm "none of that trucked in from georgia junk" And trust me, u can taste the difference.

The girlfriend will be setting up a small table to sell and take orders for Mary Kay. She will have stock to choose from on site

Back
Top Bottom