Indiana 2010 Chickenstock-2011 NEWS!!

Is anyone interested in the following as I'm not going to lug them up there if not:

Trio of Splash/Blue Orpingtons (Splash cockerel, Splash Pullet & Blue pullet) They are around 4/5 months old and are not laying yet. $35
53940_splash_orpington_cockerel2.jpg
53940_splash_orpington_pullet.jpg
53940_blue_orpington_pullet.jpg

Flock (5) of White Orpingtons (1 Rooster & 4 Hens) around 1.5yrs old and I get between 2-3 eggs a day from the 4 hens when it's not hot out. $60
53940_white_orpingtons.jpg
53940_white_orpington_rooster.jpg
53940_white_orpington_hen.jpg
53940_white_orpington_hen2.jpg
53940_white_orpington_hen3.jpg

Pair of Black/Blue Barred Cochins LF (Blue Cockerel & Black Pullet) Awesome feathering on these two you can hardly see their feet at all. They will be HUGE. They are about 3 months old. $35
53940_blue_barred_cochin_cockerel.jpg
53940_black_barred_cochin_pullet.jpg

will get pics and see if I can upload if wanted.

Last edited:
I will be on the search for LF Ameraucana pullets/hens and newly hatched chicks Saturday. If you have any you can bring, please PM me with colors, price, and age, please.

May be interested in a Lavender Rooster/Cockeral (not split), too. Not particular on breed either.

Also, looking for Marans... Black Copper, Blue Copper, Black, and Blue.

I think maybe a few Silkies for my daughters are in order, as well.

Good morning everyone!!
I can't believe we have been planning this since January, we want to thank all of you for being so dedicated and helping make this the biggest Chickenstock ever!! We are finally near the finishline, 24 hours or less to go! We cannot wait to see old friends and meet some great new ones. You all are in for some really great treats and prizes we have worked really hard to get, we are so thankful to be able to share this with you! I just want to say this one more time, without you ALL, Rob, our families and the great BYC, none of this would be possible...Thank you!

Oh heck, I forgot to say what I was bringing food wise. I will be making 2 Sour Cream Rhubarb Pies. Just picked the rhubarb last night.

Quote:
That sounds soooo good. I have some rhubarb in the freezer, but no time for a pie lol, can't wait to try yours!

Well Carole since you asked. Did you know the Knox swap is this sunday???? I have the whole weekend off and just might run up there to see whats there.

Back
Top Bottom