INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Tomorrow is day 14 for my eggs which is pretty exciting but I put I cracked in there taking the risk because they cost a lot of money. So I just candled that one (usually a day before the others just in case it's not developing and I don't want it to explode) and it looks the same as it did on day 7. I'm just wondering is dead or is it just slow to develop? Also the air cell in that one is saddle shaped.

Going to get these beautiful chicks tomorrow. Can't wait!!

6e7apy9e.jpg

megu9ere.jpg

ysa7e5yb.jpg

epujy2u8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Where are you getting them from? They are BLRW right? I was really wanting one of those!

Edit: Never mind. Just saw that they are from Bradselig.... don't suppose you have any more? With Tansy gone 9 just doesn't feel right... Need to make it an even 10.

Last edited:
These little ladies came to talk to me on the porch this afternoon. Came up and just started chattering away. The one on the right came with the sebrights but I think she must be a cross of some sort. Her markings aren't quite right.

Thanks danand! I've never had sebrights so I wasnt sure. One more question :). We just bought a couple of rounded edge 2 x 4s for roosts in our new coop. We have mostly LF but obviously a few bantams. Should we use the two inch side up or the four inch side up?

Back
Top Bottom