INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

My brahmas feathers look so beautiful like stained glass:)

Brad and Pip,
You sure nailed it. I went to Greenfire site and found this.

This is the photo from Craigs List.
00606_5WOlGFv7qir_600x450.jpg

The roos look like they might be mostly CL. The hen on the left is RIR or something similar. The hen at top looks like it might be mostly CL as does the one on the far left. None of them look to be of great quality, nor worth the $80 fuel bill + $25 for birds.

I think I'll just wait until next spring and get some chicks from Greenfire. They have a minimum order of 6 chicks.

If someone locally has some first or second generation Greenfire chicks available, I would be interested.

If someone wants to split an order to Greenfire, I would be interested.

John

Thanks guys,

John

This one looks a lot like a couple of those that John has pictured.  Not sure if the tail is the same but the wing colors make it look very similar.

The Roos look like they could be legbar in that pic but not the hens--the Roos and hens look distinctly different from one another.. In that pic colors aren't right, no crests etc.. For the hens

Brad and Pip, You sure nailed it. I went to Greenfire site and found this.
This is the photo from Craigs List.
00606_5WOlGFv7qir_600x450.jpg
The roos look like they might be mostly CL. The hen on the left is RIR or something similar. The hen at top looks like it might be mostly CL as does the one on the far left. None of them look to be of great quality, nor worth the $80 fuel bill + $25 for birds. I think I'll just wait until next spring and get some chicks from Greenfire. They have a minimum order of 6 chicks. If someone locally has some first or second generation Greenfire chicks available, I would be interested. If someone wants to split an order to Greenfire, I would be interested. John Thanks guys, John
John, if you find any near ft Wayne or along 69, I'm heading to indy for work mid sept and wouldn't mind bringing them down at that time.

These are original greenfire parents to my flock.. Hens will vary in color a bit around their neck and crests.. And Roos change until fully mature..

Back
Top Bottom