INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by jchny2000, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    Sorry, she was beautifull !!

2. Webechickens

Webechickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2013
    East Central Indiana
    So sad to hear this news. She definitely was such a gorgeous girl. Thinking of you and sending comforting thoughts your way.

3. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

CCCCCCCCHICKENS Overrun With Chickens

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    I used to have a pair of call ducks, they were cute. Man copuld they fly. I dont raise ducks anymore though.

4. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    Pipd- sorry about your loss, she was really pretty[​IMG]

5. Crafty chick

Crafty chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 16, 2012
    Pierceton, Indiana
    :( sorry pipd, hope you can find/have another like her

6. CRSelvey

CRSelvey Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2013
    Greencastle, IN
    I stopped by the Chicken Garage sale at Little Ameraucana Mom's house today and stayed awhile. It is just Silkie heaven over there. When I got there I sent a quick text to my DH to see if he would mind if I brought one home and it went something like this: Are you kidding...wait...my chest....tight...pain shooting through my arms....face sagging...loosing feeling...walking towards the light... Once I got done laughing at his dramatics I called and he said do what you want [​IMG]. I brought home a little blue bantam Ameraucana hen/pullet. I need a good name for her now and I still need names for the three cochins I brought home from Old Salt. Its kind of hard to tell them apart because they are so similar but one is much larger than the other two. When we got home I had to move some things around and the outdoor crates are near the wood pile for shade, so ignore the mess, please.

[​IMG]I have named the Wyandotte Winnie because that's just what happened. I think I need to get to know the other girls better.
    [​IMG]Lucy came to check out the new girl and to have a word with me.

[​IMG]This is the new girl that all the chickens had to come see.

[​IMG]And the little Appenzellers. They are just the cutest things. I haven't named them because I am not sure what I have here (either two boys and a girl or two girls and a boy) so they remain nameless until I figure it out.

You should stop by Little Ameraucana Mom's if you need some chickens/ducks/geese/turkey/ bunnies/or goats...oh there was a pigeon too!

7. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    I was going to post some pics of my chickens, but it wont even let me upload them to my profile :(

8. danand

danand Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2013
    Westport In
    Pip- so sorry for your loss. We all know how hard it is! She was a pretty girl;)

Little America mom- I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your sale today!!;). I'm kinda glad you are too far away!! I'll have enough trouble next weekend at the Milton Ky swap!! Also glad I'm broke after vacation!!

9. julie0477

julie0477 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2013
    Brown County, Indiana
    Pipd- im really sorry, I hate to hear that :(

10. Thunder Chicken

Thunder Chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2013
    Indianapolis
    wow Pipd, Natalie was a beautiful hen. Sorry for your loss.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by