INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by jchny2000, Dec 18, 2012.

1. racinchickins

racinchickins Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2013
    Mooresville IN
    Quote:Hi Sally, He came in a Rare Bird assortment from Murray McMurray. Sorry to hear he is not living up to his end of the bargain.

2. kabhyper1

kabhyper1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Im not posting this to disturb anyone, but anyone who says birds dont have feelings, have never seen this. I buried him. But it was incredibly sad. [​IMG]

3. SallyinIndiana

SallyinIndiana Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2012
    Bargersville, Indiana

4. racinchickins

racinchickins Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2013
    Mooresville IN
    Quote:I don't need him back. In fact, his brother has already made a nice chicken dinner. They are great dual purpose birds.

5. bradselig

bradselig Overrun With Chickens

Apr 29, 2012
    Warren, IN
    Thank you everyone that sent in requests for change on the Members list. I got them all changed now. Again, feel free to send me requests anytime. I know we are all crazy chicken people and the breeds can change daily for some haha!

6. danand

danand Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2013
    Westport In
    Kab- don't feel bad. I've been thru that many times. Birds, cats, sheep. And I have a horse calling for his friend right now too!! Oddly enough they will get over it quicker than we will but they definitely have feelings!

7. Old Salt 1945

Old Salt 1945 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2013
    Lebanon, IN
    With all the free time on your hands, you needed something to keep you busy.

Keep us posted on the hatch progress of your new Lavender whatchamacallits. I want some of the chicks.[​IMG]

John

8. bradselig

Apr 29, 2012
    Warren, IN
    Haha. I've got a lot of time right now. Took a week of vacation and nothing planned to do. Been a very lazy relaxing vacation.

I will keep you posted on the lavender cuckoo bantam Cochins. They should be delivered tomorrow!

9. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

CCCCCCCCHICKENS Overrun With Chickens

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana

on this are we suppose to put all the breeds we own or just the ones we breed.

10. bradselig

Apr 29, 2012
    Warren, IN
    However you want to do it. I originally just put what I was breeding but figured people may want to know all the breeds. This way if they have a question regarding that particular breed, say temperament, they can see who all owns it and can ask questions directly.

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by