INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by jchny2000, Dec 18, 2012.

1. DarthLayer

DarthLayer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2013
    Indiana
    A strong storm is here at my house. I will post some pics later of it maybe.

2. bradselig

bradselig Overrun With Chickens

Apr 29, 2012
    Warren, IN
    I'm so happy! My first ever sale on eBay took place this past wed. I shipped quail eggs to Georgia and not only did they arrive today, I got a positive feedback! As silly as it may sound, I was a nervous wreck! Now if my Cochin eggs actually arrive tomorrow like they should, otherwise they will be sitting Neil Tuesday! Thankfully I reminded seller of the holiday and if they don't make it in time and sit at PO, she has offered to reship them. Ohh the stress caused by eggs!

1 person likes this.
  3. CityHen-Indy

CityHen-Indy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Poggy
    He does kind of look like one, but a full body picture would be helpful if you want to know for sure. :) His markings are a lot like my Speckled Sussex hen, Poggy.

[​IMG][/q.

Poggy is a beauty.

4. jchny2000

jchny2000 Goslings are precious!

Jun 30, 2012
    Pendleton, Indiana, USA
    Roscoe is a handsome boy!
    Love the little silver sebright!
    Hope there was nothing of value lost. Making chickens!?! [​IMG] [​IMG] I about rolled out of my chair when I read that, laughing so hard!

JACKPOT! Wow awesome gifts! ETA and I meant to wish you a happy birthday too! mind moves faster than fingers lol.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
  5. Old Salt 1945

Old Salt 1945 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2013
    Lebanon, IN
    I like the chair, but why did he give you a dead kitten?

John

6. CityHen-Indy

Aug 12, 2013
    Indianapolis

When police tell you that, be sure to get their name and badge number just for your records. Then call police headquarters and ask to speak to the Supervisor on duty. Sometimes you need to push gently to get them to properly serve and protect.

7. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

CCCCCCCCHICKENS Overrun With Chickens

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    Just put my eggs in the incubator some on day 21!

8. jchny2000

Jun 30, 2012
    Pendleton, Indiana, USA
    UGH! City life is NOT for me. I love where we live. I let the towns PD park in the driveway., we have a new grade school about a half mile north and I hate people speeding on our road [​IMG] They recently annexed us into Ingalls. We are friends with one of the officers way before the annexation. Always been polite and considerate. They know I have a "few" birds [​IMG]And are very careful if they pull in during the day. I wonder if the free eggs help [​IMG] Just kidding, they usually turn them down. They usually will go for some lemonade or an ice water tho! There was a large bull calf loose a few weeks ago, and of course it wound up here! It blew through the back of our pasture, so now i know our weak points.

I am so sorry, its painful to watch nature at work sometimes.

Ugh, I have a lot of work ahead of me, my list is way out of date too. I am newbie with peafowl too, but have 5 adorable babies thanks to M2H! ([​IMG] to you Julie!)
    Brad, Cannot say THANK YOU enough for helping! Lots of fresh ideas to make the member list easier to navigate.

9. CityHen-Indy

Aug 12, 2013
    Indianapolis

Thank you! The spreadsheet works very well. If you want additional details, my Silkie is white and I have 2 Plymouth Barred Rocks. All are hens except the Sussex. Nothing laying yet-they are only 15 weeks old, but I'm really excited over that first egg.

10. jchny2000

Jun 30, 2012
    Pendleton, Indiana, USA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by