INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Third day of hand feeding Sesame warm mash and yogurt. Eating like a champ but while sitting mostly. See her comb?

And the poop she passed while eating.

Little perkier but still wobbly. At a loss. :/

Third day of hand feeding Sesame warm mash and yogurt. Eating like a champ but while sitting mostly. See her comb?

And the poop she passed while eating.

Little perkier but still wobbly. At a loss.
hmm.png
TH - when she walks, is she walking on her feet or does she walk on the hocks of her legs?

THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FEET!

Last edited:
Anyone want to help me decide which two pictures to enter for the BYC calendar? (I'm pretty sure the first one is going to be one of my entries.
wink.png
)

Rangi the Ancona:

Margaret the Silkie:

Roha the Exchequer Leghorn:

Rose the Golden Sebright:

Whiri the Light Brown Leghorn:

Poggy the Speckled Sussex:

Most of them look better when full-viewed.
smile.png
I like first and last.

I just wanted to say -- rural king in Columbus had baby chicks today. Baby chicks?! In September?? I felt like they were personally messing with my emotions. Lol seriously they had isa brown and Cornish cross only. I can't figure it out.
So glad I went Sunday before they arrived. Kind of strange, they did not have anything set up on Sunday indicating chicks were coming. I can see cornish cross as it should be nice cool processing weather in 8 weeks and it is just about warm enough to brood those guys outside this week. They might need a light at night but during the afternoon it is toasty out.

Back
Top Bottom