INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Kab-sorry about all you have been through. At least you caught it really soon. Sounds like the survivng two are doing great. Hopefully they stay strong. good luck with your hatch

I have 5 very unhappy OEGBs. They got baths
big_smile.png
. They smell like clean dogs now, i used dog flea shampoo on them!

mine do it when they have something they don't want on the outside of their beak. The wet feed sometimes gets stuck to their beaks and that is when I notice it the most. you can lay newspaper down but they will peck holes in it until they can get to the chips.
There wasn't anything on their beaks. They are scratching behind the ears a lot too. I don't see any signs of mites or lice though.

Thank you. I hope we are done with illness. We haven't had a single sickness since we have had our chickens, until today. I hope it is the end of it. 

I hope you dont have anymore too things like that are notfun to deal with
LOL! Nothing wrong with that. My chickens think they are dogs, so smelling like them wouldn't be that terrible. :)

Their feathers are really soft now. they fid not enjoy getting bathed but all the hens loved the blow dryer. i had it on high and they couldnt if cared less. Now the rooster, disnt like it.

Ii feel so bad. The little guys don't like the heat lamps bright light. They are tired and crying. I think they want momma. I put a stuffed animal in there that they can get under, but they won't. :(

Back
Top Bottom