INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by jchny2000, Dec 18, 2012.

1. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

CCCCCCCCHICKENS Overrun With Chickens

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    Kab-sorry about all you have been through. At least you caught it really soon. Sounds like the survivng two are doing great. Hopefully they stay strong. good luck with your hatch

2. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    I have 5 very unhappy OEGBs. They got baths [​IMG]. They smell like clean dogs now, i used dog flea shampoo on them!

3. SallyinIndiana

SallyinIndiana Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2012
    Bargersville, Indiana
    getting ready for the show a touch early?

4. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    most peiple bathe their birds 3-5 days before show. Si actually right on time lol. When i get down there i will do little touch ups. I still have facial hairs to pluck and clean legs better and then 7 LF that i have to do tomorrow.

5. kabhyper1

kabhyper1 Chillin' With My Peeps

LOL! Nothing wrong with that. My chickens think they are dogs, so smelling like them wouldn't be that terrible. :)

6. kabhyper1

:) I'll think on that one. Thanks John

7. kabhyper1

Thank you. I hope we are done with illness. We haven't had a single sickness since we have had our chickens, until today. I hope it is the end of it.

8. kabhyper1

There wasn't anything on their beaks. They are scratching behind the ears a lot too. I don't see any signs of mites or lice though.

9. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana

I hope you dont have anymore too things like that are notfun to deal with
    Their feathers are really soft now. they fid not enjoy getting bathed but all the hens loved the blow dryer. i had it on high and they couldnt if cared less. Now the rooster, disnt like it.

10. kabhyper1

Ii feel so bad. The little guys don't like the heat lamps bright light. They are tired and crying. I think they want momma. I put a stuffed animal in there that they can get under, but they won't. :(

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by