INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Ok anyone who is wanting to save on shipping and doesn't want to take the birds I don't want I'm gonna be paying very soon. So let me know asap if you want to go in on this order with me. I have no idea if she has anything besides the blue partridge and the blrw that will be ready at the same time but you can check out her page and ask if she will if you want something else. Hopefully this time next year I will have my own blrw and blue partridge brahmas to sell
big_smile.png

is there a link to the page, I skim posts when I'm behind and I'm sure I missed it if you already posted it. It is hard for me to pass up on the BLRW.

For poking around outside, I think I actually got a little done. I fixed a pen that had a piece of loose netting- I really should of done that last week, because everyday this girl has been out

She is easy to catch

I cleaned out the shop. It had sawdust piles I had swept up, but not scooped. (from when I had quarientine pens sat up)

Took apart some pallets

And got the bottom and 1 side done for one of my new breeding pens. (not yet actually put together

First nice day of spring!!!! The bobble heads got to free range for awhile, and the new duck ladies got to meet the flock with little to no issues. they took right too each other.

Glad to hear the girls are doing good. I see cricket in the background
wink.png
He is looking like a strong flock protector!

Today we had 3 pair of redheads & 1 pair of wood ducks, 3 herons, plus the usual mallards & geese. No snow goose though and no new birds. I was hoping to see the snow goose again, but it's probably on its way to Siberia -- got a few miles to fly yet!

First nice day of spring!!!! The bobble heads got to free range for awhile, and the new duck ladies got to meet the flock with little to no issues. they took right too each other.
Argh! I'm so envious of your silkies!!!! So very pretty... I still need a couple more girls, I feel so sad for my lonely little Tippy Ditch. She's been hanging out with all the juvenile pullets in the grow out coop. Which has been great, because she's reluctantly mothering them and being very bossy.

Back
Top Bottom