INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

hey fellow BYC'ers, been off for about a day and got up to speed on the thread. Can't believe that someone would actually steal a whole flock right out of the barn. This is making me think twice about who I let around my property, as we too have a pond out behind our house to which people are always asking to fish. This would make me so upset. Thinking about seriously putting some locks on my coop when the girls finally move outdoors!

I know I will be saying less than I used to. I have a hard time not trusting people, really feel most everyone acts from their hearts. But seeing that reminded me not everyone is honest and respects whats yours. I will be locking my birds up and getting a LGD for my land, not taking the risk anymore..
sad.png
what a pity.

The poster with the stolen flock. You might want to post on Hoobly and EBay Classifieds as well.

Its good to hear some personal experience about Honeyville. I was trying to decide if the drive would be worth it since its about 1.5-2 hours away

I wanted to mention on thermometers I have the same thing, everyone of them shows different. I even pulled the digital one out of my Oscar tank (Opie and Andy chased it thinking it was a worm!
lau.gif
) It showed different too. So I will just hope for the best I guess.

Once you start hatching more you can just go by your hatch rates. If you change something and you get a better hatch rate thats good but if you change something and hatch rate goes down you know something isnt right. lol Does that make sense ?

Last edited:
I was just working on my cabinet incubator and my fan quit working. This is the 2nd one this week. My first that went out was in my cooler bator. I replaced it and everything was fine. So i put it in my cabinet bator couple days ago and noticed this one quit working tonight.
he.gif
I have no clue why they are going out on me all of a sudden!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom