INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Once you start hatching more you can just go by your hatch rates. If you change something and you get a better hatch rate thats good but if you change something and hatch rate goes down you know something isnt right. lol Does that make sense ?

Yes, that's my thought too, watch and see what happens!
going to start assembling my coolerbator, need the room BADLY!

No, bwindell, don't even ask me to drive your guineas across Indiana to relocate elsewhere-- geese are one thing, but your guineas sound scary. I think I'd rather have ticks! haha (To the thread members, I recently had to drive to Indy and Bloomington, so I gave a ride to jchny2000's two very nice well behaved Chinese geese so they could relocate at bwindell's farm to cheer up her lonely gander.)

LOL, Mother2 Hens... actually, I was thinking of giving them (the male Guineas), to you along with the Day Lily bulbs..lol!
lau.gif

I am going to be getting some Peking duck eggs soon. Never had them. Anyone else have these?

I have 3 Pekin ducks, 1 drake and 2 hens.. they are funny little blokes... They wander all over the place, leading our gander around on a goose chase,,,lol. They LOVE the mud for some reason and dig in the yard. Nothing major, it looks like aeration holes in your yard. Love bread. We got ours when they were almost a month old, so they are not real social with us, but certainly know where to come and quack when they want some bread!
smile.png

Last edited:
you guys.... I have the chance to do some trading for peafowl. Just found out... Anyone have them, opinions, comments? These will be eggs, hatch at home. I can pick them up myself, DH has a buddy from high school that is heavy into OEG, and wants some of my turkeys when they get here.

Back
Top Bottom