INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Well cwaf's babies are hatched! Congrats with the 100% hatch rate!!!!
clap.gif
thanks! we shall see how #6 recovers from her exhausting hatch.
fl.gif
I will move the others over to their new place in a couple of hours.

Morgan County Feed. Mixes their own feed. 20% protein with layer supplements. 260 lbs for $55. You have to call a few hours ahead of time for them to mix it. It is very fine but the girls seem to love it. The huge down side is that it comes in 70-80 lb bags. This way you save about 10 cents a pound versus Rural King. I am gonna try some other places.

Morgan County Feed. Mixes their own feed. 20% protein with layer supplements. 260 lbs for $55. You have to call a few hours ahead of time for them to mix it. It is very fine but the girls seem to love it. The huge down side is that it comes in 70-80 lb bags. This way you save about 10 cents a pound versus Rural King. I am gonna try some other places.
Very good! I better get busy and set up the co-op page, i been slackin!
hide.gif

well sadly our chickens are being fostered by a friend for the time being. monday our house went up in flames. we are holding together but it has been rough. hopefully this wont keep us down for long.

well sadly our chickens are being fostered by a friend for the time being. monday our house went up in flames. we are holding together but it has been rough. hopefully this wont keep us down for long.

OH NO! I am so sorry that's a horrible thing to endure! Please if you need help with anything post it here. Clothes, furniture, basic stuff you will need to get by. We are all within 6 hours of you, give or take, just shout out.
My prayers are with you and your family.
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
I am sorry to hear about this, but glad to hear you are all safe.

Yes, please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can help with!

Back
Top Bottom