Indiana Chicken People (list)

Quote:
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
love.gif

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.......for city chickens!!

Joe,

My wife and I live in the Whiteland, Indiana area. We have an interest in raising chickens, and found this forum this evening. Where does the law stand in this area on such a venture. Who do you need to contact, and how much land do you need to start on this?

Thanks,

Steve

Just a reminder, there is a poultry show in Hope, IN (near Columbus) on April 4th. Entry is $3 per bird - all is for a fundraiser for the local 4-H Club. I have an electronic copy of the entry form. Entries are due March 24. You can PM me or email me at [email protected] to have a copy sent.

Matt

Hi I'm not on your list, I just PM you but oh well, Rachael From Huntington, IN
“I did not become a vegetarian for my health, I did it for the health of the chickens.”
-Isaac Bashevis Singer

Hi, I'm not on the Indiana list--probably did something wrong in my profile. I'm at Westport, about 19 miles east of Columbus. I live here with 3 dogs, 4 cats, 2 cockatiels, an African Grey, 2 goats, and an assortment of peafowl, guineas, and chickens.

I'm currently getting used to a new incubator with an assortment of who-knows-what mixture of eggs to get it regulated before the peafowl start laying. Swap meets, here I come!

Back
Top Bottom