Indiana ChickenStock 2011 ~ For Sale/Swap/Wanted Thread~ CANCELED

Quote:
You know I'm interested in the bantam wyandottes
wink.png

Attention everyone in the midwest. ITS GONNA BE HOT THIS WEEK! (YA, DUH!
tongue.png
) Just do your best to keep yourselfs and your birds COOL!
tongue.png
Love ya all.... Rob
smile.png

ETA: the yeah, duh part lol!

Last edited:
Okay-

I have:
several blue Orpington cockerals
a calico(?) Silkie rooster-he is BEAUTIFUL! He looks splash, but he has buff on his chest and wings.
23598_013.jpg

Two white Silkies-unsure of sex. Not bearded, hatchery birds.
23598_039.jpg

Two Mallard hens-very friendly.
23598_new_camera_031.jpg

Two unknown breed ducks, both hens-one is crested.
23598_037.jpg

One splash Silkie/Orpington chick. It is going to be more LF size, looks like a splash Orpington, clean legs, with a crest.
tongue.png

Coturnix Quail eggs, if wanted
Two emu chicks-PhoenixFeather, you still wanting them?
Possibly some LF Cochin or Turken chicks-if that is what the eggs are!
tongue.png
(July "mystery egg swap"-my swap partner has those breeds!)
A Royal Palm tom, about 3 months old
23598_036.jpg

Wanted:
Royal Palm hens (or eggs!)
Blue/Black/Splash LF Orpington hens (or eggs!)
Silver Appleyard ducks (or eggs!)
B/B/S bearded Silkie hens-nice ones! (or eggs!)

Quote:
If you do make it, I would be very intersted in some of the Partridge Wyandottes. I will have to see what space I have after the kids get done with fair, but likely a couple pairs.

Quote:
If you do make it, I would be very intersted in some of the Partridge Wyandottes. I will have to see what space I have after the kids get done with fair, but likely a couple pairs.

Thanks. It's looking more likely all the time, now!
smile.png

I am debating this one, since its fairly close by, or at least sending birds...I will probably have at least one pair of Snowy Mallards available, and possible a pair of Trout Indian Runners. Could also do a pair of Bantam Welsummers (their egg color is not the best, but I am working on it.) These would all be from this Spring's hatches, but all of our young birds are outside now out from under lights (who needs brooder lamps when its warmer than under a mama-hen.) Let me know if anyone is interested for pictures you can visit our site link to the left. The welsummers are only one there as babies as they are a new project for us this year, but I have older birds now that are just pretty much adults, just filling out now, so you can see pictures of those if you like. Willing to trade/swap or sell outright. Just e-mail or PM me.
K&S

Back
Top Bottom