Indiana ChickenStock 2011 ~ Mooresville, IN ~ CANCELED

frow.gif
I am looking forward to it!
ya.gif

Oh Yeah! With the new date, count me and the DD in
yippiechickie.gif

Everyone else at our house thinks we're a little chicken nuts, so we'll leave them home - that'll teach 'em!
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Dont mind at all.. Our son still wears his too
smile.png

We ( me and DD) wear our too
tongue.png
Time to start designing
wee.gif
Although I think I already know what I am going to do
big_smile.png

Last edited:
hey all!! We will for sure at least make an appearance. We have both been working quite a bit but can't wait to see you all. Heather, I still have your cake plate!! Jennifer, we wear our shirts all the time too and need new ones!
Please put us down for 2!

My wife and I will be attending, but leaving the kids at home, so just 2 + birds...
smile.png

Momma says she don't want to camp, so instead of showing up that day, and camping that night, we will find a hotel nearby the night before, spend the day, then drive home that evening. Let me know what needs bringing still...preferable non-perishable since we have a long drive and will be overnighting in a hotel.

On a side note, our 15th anniversary is the 8th, so she is really going out on a limb for this to be our anniversary trip this year, given that she isin't into the chicken thing much...so ya'll feel free to be extra special sweet to her for letting me come...LOL

Ok I updated the guest list
wink.png

Dont forget we also have the..

Food sign up list for our potluck lunch located here... https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=5900698#p5900698
and
For sale/swap/wanted list located here... https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=5900758#p5900758

Let us know what your thinking about bringing
smile.png
Im going to put what I think we will have on there now
wink.png

Cant wait! Lets all just hope I dont go having our little boy Ayden till AFTER the swap is over.. LOL

Back
Top Bottom