Indiana ChickenStock 2011 ~ Mooresville, IN ~ CANCELED

Quote:
Hi Caitlin-I see you found your way over here
big_smile.png

Chickenstock is like a great big family reunion, only without the relatives you didn't really care to see! Schultz hosted it the last two years at their place. Everyone brings LOTS to eat and drink, and any birds or other items they want to swap, sell, or give away! There will be a pinata for the kids-and there are usually quite a few! They love it!

Quote:
I very well might be!!
smile.png

Let me know, you can call me or PM me
smile.png
Rob also said something about hanging out that weekend, we would love to
smile.png

FYI...I have the turkeys up for auction so if you want them I want to close that post so no one beats you to it.

Quote:
I very well might be!!
smile.png

smile.png
smile.png

FYI...I have the turkeys up for auction so if you want them I want to close that post so no one beats you to it.

Go ahead and keep the auction up for now. I HAVE GOT to get another building built before I do this. I just found a local pair yesterday for free and I couldn't resist.
smile.png
If you still have them when/if we come up, I might split them with Heather.

Please put me down for 2 or 3. I'll be coming and bringing a kid or 2 to hopefully pick up 2 or 3 new bantam girls (breed not important, just looking for PQ) to add to our backyard
smile.png

Quote:
smile.png
smile.png

Go ahead and keep the auction up for now. I HAVE GOT to get another building built before I do this. I just found a local pair yesterday for free and I couldn't resist.
smile.png
If you still have them when/if we come up, I might split them with Heather.

Sounds good!! Congrats on the free find!

Back
Top Bottom