Indiana ChickenStock 2011 ~ Mooresville, IN ~ CANCELED

I have a few birds I could bring if there is any interrest. I have 2 BB Red OEGB hens and 2 of their chicks 1 pullet and 1 rooster. I also might have some bantam cochin babies I had the 3 hatch out, 2 of them are white and the other is black and white. Not sure on the sex just yet. Will try and make a judgment in the next few days. Just let me know if interested.

Its looking like we won't be able to make it
sad.png
Way to much going on that week and weekend.

Unfortunately I am going to have to cancel. Mom is in the hospital for an unknown number of days. Her current WBC count is 17000. She still has a ways to go before those are down to an acceptable number.

Krystal, If you need help they day before, Just let us know, we can probly come over and help.

This is whay I might have for sale. I don't really want to bring something unless I know someone is interested.

All are out of show stock

Lav. Silkie cockrels $50 each
I might have a few BBS silkie cockrels $15- $25
Not sure if I'll have any pullets to spare or not, but if I do they would be $30-$50
bantam polish chicks $10 each
maybe some Buff Brahmas $20 each

I might have a few Blue and Black and black show girls
Cockrels $15
Pullets $25.

Golden neck booted bantams, $15 each

I might think of more later.

Little Ameraucana Mom ~ I will let you know in a few days I think we will be ok but I will let you know for sure by Wed. Thanks sooo much for the offer!

teach1rusl ~ I havent been on for a while but will check my PM's in a few mins
wink.png
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom