Indiana & Surrounding BYC Meetup August 1st, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the pies baked last night. One of the Peach-a-Berry's crust got a little crispy.
hmm.png
. I lined them with foil but I'm not used to baking in my boyfriend's oven yet. My daughter has a little karaoke machine I got her for her birthday last month. It is one of her favorite things but I can ask to borrow it if no one else can find one.

Ok, everyone, I am off and running. I will stay logged on and check back throughout the day but for the most part, I will be away.
smile.png

celebrate.gif
Tomorrow, tomorrow!! Wouldn't you know it, last night I went to get the DE.....shut the little side door on my S10, and caught the seatbelt in the door. So I went to open it, and SNAP, the handle breaks.
th.gif
Always happens when ya really dont need it to! Oh well...looks like most everything will just go in the back, with the birds, well, except the food...and the paper products. No biggie.
Guess I need to get my lazy bum out the door, and get the last minute shopping done. See everyone tomorrow!!!!

almost out the door guys! packing my make up. that's a benefit of safety for y'all. no one needs to see me with a natural face. that would be horrific. kids would scream. old ladies falling down. dogs howling.

bad. very bad. thank you, Lord for eye make up. and for hair dye.
lol.png

and fudge. cannot forget the fudge! it's in the fridge so it wont melt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom