Indiana traders here

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI I have a friend that has to sell all her silkies due to health problems. She has 14 white silkie hens, 2 white roos(from Alan Stanford) 1 dark splash roo(I think he's from Alan), 1 light splash hen(I think shes from Alan), and 11 white silkie babies.
These are really nice quality silkies. She wants them all to be sold together. WILL NOT SEPARATE! $250 for all. If you buy them I may buy the light splash from you. I tried to get her to sell me just the little splash hen but, she wants them to go alltogther on the same day to the same person. I just dont have room for all 39 chickens. She is putting them in the paper. So if you want them speak quick. Let me know if you are interested. We both live in Mount Vernon, IL.

Boy, I wish Mt Vernon was closer to me! A raccoon family caused me problems this winter and I am trying to replenish my Silkie flock. I am putting some eggs in the incubator this week but a ready made flock would be quicker!
wink.png
Gotta love seeing those Silkie babies hatch though!

HELLO!!!
frow.gif
frow.gif

I was just wondering if any one is going to be going to the Wolf Lake Swap Meet in May. I will and i will be taking a bunch of my birds to sell. Anyone else gonna take some birds.

Maybe we could meet up and swap or something.

I think this would be an awesome chance to meet some BYC members from indiana.
thumbsup.gif

Hello Hoosiers!

Due to an unfortunate dog problem, my blue orpington roo was killed this week. I am going to sell my flock of hens-all just hatched within the last year and laying. I have 2 blacks, 2 blues, and 2 splashes. (At least I did when I left today:( If you know anyone who would be interested, let me know. I live in SE Indiana near the ohio border (I-74) between Brookville and Batesville.
Jane

I would like to know where that Wolf Lake Swap meet is as well. If I can attend I'll be there. I've not been to one of those before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom