Indiana traders here

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by horsechick, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catwalk

catwalk Songster

May 19, 2009
    Quote:Dayton Fancy Feathers Club is hosting a show in Greenville, Ohio the last weekend in April. That's the earliest one I know of right now. I am inviting people I've met before to stay at my house (shower, sleep, eat, etc) that weekend. I may have to work, but my schedule is a fortunate 6p to 6a, so I won't miss anything important! (sleep doesn't count, right?)

2. IUfarm

IUfarm Hatching

Nov 24, 2007
    Are you still looking for someone to split the order? We're in Mishawaka.
    Quote:

3. Smokehouse13

Smokehouse13 Songster

Mar 27, 2009
    Vevay,Indiana
    Thanks catwalk. I'll have to remember that show.

I don't know if I can post this in this section, so if I'm wrong somebody please let me know.
    I have about 18 barnyard mix chicks that were born 12-11-09 they are a cross of barred rocks hens, RIR hens,comet rooster, and barred rock rooster. A few look like they are barred rocks,the others are white in color or solid black. I had hatched these for somebody,and they are not able to take them due to there own personal issues. They are pick up only, possibly could meet. Asking $1.00 each. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Egg_newton

Egg_newton Songster

Jun 19, 2009
    East Central Indiana
    Little Ameraucana Mom, I just pm'd you.

5. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    got it. Here are some pics of the bantam mille fleur cochins I have for sale Not the best ,but gives you an idea
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. catwalk

catwalk Songster

May 19, 2009
    Quote:Rftnreef is looking for barred rocks, in the Ohio thread in this section!

7. riftnreef

riftnreef Songster

Oct 27, 2009
    Mechanicsburg, Ohio
    Quote:Rftnreef is looking for barred rocks, in the Ohio thread in this section!

Just pulled Vevay up on a map...yikes, that's a haul for me...Richmond wouldn't be bad...LOL Shame too...the price is right...[​IMG] How many do you have that look like BRs?

Edited for stupidity!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  8. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Songster

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I have a Maran cockerel that was hatched out in June. I also have a black LF Ameraucana cockerel that was hatched out in August. The Ameraucana is out of my stock and is looking great. He should make a wonderful 4-H or open show bird. I am asking $10 ea.

I also have Black Copper Maran hatching eggs for sale. $15 for 6+ They are dark eggs. 4 of my hens came from Ray Valentine.

9. momof247371

momof247371 Songster

Feb 18, 2009
    I would like to know if anyone had ANY Call Duck eggs for me to test? I paid for some last year but didnt have a very good hatch rate.. Didnt want to sink all that money in to hone my skills..its a hobby.. PM me if you have some or will have some i can test a little later in the spring!

10. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: