Indiana traders here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I'm in South Bend. If I've held out till February I'd love to be added to your order!
I'll keep in touch on here. Thanks!

Okay, nevermind. I had a brain fart and I live in Northern Indiana so driving all the way south would be quite a drive. Thanks, though!

Anyone in Indiana raising any wood ducks?? Im looking for a pair or 2.

Steve

Last edited:
Quote:
I have 2 little mixed color banty wyandotte roos with a single comb. I also have a pair of bantam wyandottes (roo is blue and female is black) if you would want some eggs.

Hoosier, just pm'ed you; can't make it. I do, however, want to be informed of any upcoming shows within a couple hours' drive of western Ohio!

I would love to TEST some bantam eggs for hatching... I havent had much luck with my buttons and am possibly getting a Showgirl roo soon and woul dlove to hatch some girlies for him.. I will take any bantam breeds as I have one lonely bantam in with my big girls and they beat her up.. So planning a Bantie Shantie to keep them safe from the big ole meanies.... I am a single parent in the middle of a move so money is very tight but I hear folks are always lookign for testers... I live in Columbus and can drive up to 45 minutes to pick up... thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom