Indiana traders here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in Serema Roos? We have 2 great little guys for sale!!
PM, email me or call 317-455-1454 after 5:30pm.

Hello all
Im looking for 1 or 2 Standard/giant cochin hens or pullets. I have a nice very young roo and no ladies I would prefer blue but black or splash will do or any color for that matter. any help will be greatly apreciated by me and the roo.
Thanks Steve

roll.png
If you don't mind the drive..there is a whole flock of Cuckoo Marans for sale in Southern Michigan. They are on Craigslist under Holland, Michigan.

Thanks,
Tracy

Hey was wondering if anyone close to Columbus will be having Processed ducks or chickens for sale soon .. I want to make aTurducken for Thanksgiving this year and would love to have a Home raised meat for it ... I am willing to drive up to an hour away..

White and/or silkied Seramas anyone? That's all I need to complete my collection!

I have a pair(1 male, 1 female) of Egyptian Geese for sale. I am located in east central Indiana. They will be a year old in March. I have been keeping them with my chickens, ducks, goats, and other geese. I have 12 geese and need to down size a little..Pm me for prices..

Some one take my chicks? Some time after Christmas I plan on ordering my first batch of chicks...ever. I would have liked to find a local place to buy from but I'm not having any luck. It's sooooo expensive to purchase small orders for shipping and I only can have 8 hens. Nature's Hatchery has a minimum purchase of 15... is there someone out there who is willing to pick up and keep my extra chicks? I don't know anyone who would want them locally. I don't want to ship them or sell them, just give them to someone who will care for them. Let me know, or if you've got chicks you'd sell me I'm in South Bend and will drive up to two hours to come pick some chicks up. Looking for females only (I'm in the city): Barred rocks, Wynadottes, Orpingtons, Black Australorps. I'm willing to compromise on breeds as long as they are standard, quiet, docile, and winter hardy.
Thanks!

I have 4 standard gold laced cochin pullets, 2 pairs of standard partridge cochins, 3 red sex link pullets, 3 black sex link pullets, a trio of standard speckled sussex, a trio of bantam white frizzle cochins (2 frizzle hens and a smooth rooster all chicks have been frizzle), 2 bantam blue frizzzle cochin hens, 2 black bantam cochin pullets, bantam cochin lemon blue rooster, lavender bantam cochin rooster, pair of partridge bantam cochin, pair of black tailed white japanese, standard barred rock cockerel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom