Indiana traders here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Dayton Fancy Feathers Club is hosting a show in Greenville, Ohio the last weekend in April. That's the earliest one I know of right now. I am inviting people I've met before to stay at my house (shower, sleep, eat, etc) that weekend. I may have to work, but my schedule is a fortunate 6p to 6a, so I won't miss anything important! (sleep doesn't count, right?)

Are you still looking for someone to split the order? We're in Mishawaka.
Quote:

Thanks catwalk. I'll have to remember that show.

I don't know if I can post this in this section, so if I'm wrong somebody please let me know.
I have about 18 barnyard mix chicks that were born 12-11-09 they are a cross of barred rocks hens, RIR hens,comet rooster, and barred rock rooster. A few look like they are barred rocks,the others are white in color or solid black. I had hatched these for somebody,and they are not able to take them due to there own personal issues. They are pick up only, possibly could meet. Asking $1.00 each.
smile.png

26237_pc300045.jpg

Quote:
Rftnreef is looking for barred rocks, in the Ohio thread in this section!

Quote:
Rftnreef is looking for barred rocks, in the Ohio thread in this section!

Just pulled Vevay up on a map...yikes, that's a haul for me...Richmond wouldn't be bad...LOL Shame too...the price is right...
wink.png
How many do you have that look like BRs?

Edited for stupidity!

Last edited:
I have a Maran cockerel that was hatched out in June. I also have a black LF Ameraucana cockerel that was hatched out in August. The Ameraucana is out of my stock and is looking great. He should make a wonderful 4-H or open show bird. I am asking $10 ea.

I also have Black Copper Maran hatching eggs for sale. $15 for 6+ They are dark eggs. 4 of my hens came from Ray Valentine.

I would like to know if anyone had ANY Call Duck eggs for me to test? I paid for some last year but didnt have a very good hatch rate.. Didnt want to sink all that money in to hone my skills..its a hobby.. PM me if you have some or will have some i can test a little later in the spring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom