Indiana traders here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I have Barred Rocks. I am getting about 3 or 4 eggs a day from that pen. I will be setting a dozen of them in a few weeks...when one of my bators is empty. I am in Jennings County. PM me if interested.

Hi Carole, Ive been meaning to email you, I will soon.

Jane, Hi, I havent seen you on here in a long time. I still have them cuckoos I got from you. Do you still have that hen that lays the yellow eggs?

I was curious if anyone out there has Araucanas or Ameraucanas pullets to sell that are between 22-32 weeks old that lives in Indiana so that I could pick up? I only need 1 pullet in that age range. I have a small flock of 3 birds right now and room to add 1 more comfortably with plenty of coop room, plus I range them while I am home so that I can watch after them. I only need one though because I do not want to crowd them. I do not want an Easter Egger though. I want a blue egg layer that is type to either of the breeds listed above. I might buy an Ameraucana/EE from the person that sold me the other 3 because I know that person takes care of their birds but he realizes that the eggs could be any color and they are a bit younger than i wanted at only 16 weeks old but he is selling for $8 which is a plus, plus I really like chatting with him and dealing with him. The main reason for the age is because i do not want to put too small of a pullet with the 3 I already have. The bad part is that I do not have a way to segregate the new bird from the other 3 because I have only 1 coop so please check the condition of the one I will be purchasing. I mainly want blue eggs. Thanks to any out there that might have one for sale.

lobb---------if you werent so far away, I could help you out, I have a few, green and blue egg layers, I dont know the differtence between araucanas, ameraucanas, and ee. I got them from Guitartists up in Mich. I'll have to email her and ask which they are. Im getting some pretty shades of green and blue eggs from her birds. Im getting a really pretty light blue egg. I cant sell green, blue or white eggs, no one around here wants them, so we use them for ourselves. Im not sure yet which one is laying the blue egg either. All of the birds have side burns, some are red, one solid red[or buff], some have brown, and one is almost all black with some brown. I think they were hatched in April. Maybe she'll see this and reply. If you are really interested, email me at [email protected] . Maybe I can get a few pics and find out who is laying the blue egg.............

edit to add;
I got pics of the eggs if you want to see em, email me........

Last edited:
I have a black Ameraucana young rooster for sale. He is out of great showing lines. I just don't need another rooster. He was hatched out last Fall. I am asking $10 for him. Will give discount to 4-H home.

Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to BYC and have been lurking around for the past year learning as much as possible before I get my chickens. I live in NW (valparaiso) Indiana and have a small 8x8' playhouse shed we are remodeling into chicken coop. So . . . I have decide I want 3 pullets this spring for pets and eggs. I am looking for one buff orpington, one silkie, and possibly one black OE bantam if anyone has any.

Debbie

Welcome to BackYardChickens, Bluebird!!!!!!!!!!!!
big_smile.png

Nice to meet all you other hoosiers, thank you! I love how everyone looovvves their chickens and other birds. When is the knox swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom