Status
Not open for further replies.

horsechick

Songster
12 Years
Nov 14, 2007
Eaton, Ohio
Hi all,
Really thought how Glenda did the Texas traders was a great idea.
Wanted to start one for Indiana too.
If anyones looking or trying to find something they can post here and maybe easier to find by your state.
Super idea glenda!
Take care all,
Angela

I'm in East Central Indiana. I'm looking for hens or pullets. I'd like 2 White barrs and 6 Rhode Island Reds.

Thanks,

Ann

I'm looking to buy 5-6 pullets. I'm in central indy as well, about 20 min east of Indy.

We are still trying to figure out what breed(s) DD wants some polish bantams, but I've read they aren't reliable layers. But I might get a couple anyway.

Wanting to find some birds that would be able to give us some eggs by early spring. (or better yet, a few eggs this winter)
smile.png

My plan is to drive to the show in Columbus, Oh on Nov 8th and find some birds there, but I wouldn't mind finding some before that!

b

DD wants some polish bantams, but I've read they aren't reliable layers. But I might get a couple anyway.

Hi,
The bantams eggs will be really small. You'd have to eat double probably what you would standards size eggs. But I guess if space is an issue they'd be ok.
We plan on going to that show as well.
There will be one in connersville indiana, (closer to you as well) in december. They just had one and said there would be more sale birds there then.
Maybe check it out too?
Take care,
Angela

I am in Central Indiana. I am looking for Houdans, Turkens and Bantam Cochins. All I have to sell/trade are roosters, standard and bantam right now.

AWChickens,
Let me know when you are letting some Houdans go, I have a pullet but no rooster for her. Haven't had any luck finding finding any more hens or a rooster, not even any eggs. She was Reserve Champion at our Fair and would love to get chicks from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom