Indoor pet turkey thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmyjim

Chirping
Nov 18, 2021
Does anybody here have a special situation where they have an indoor pet turkey? If yes, can you please post photos of their habitat setup inside your homes?

If you bring a pet turkey inside your home for a few hours, but they live outside is also fine with me. I just need to see photos of a turkey inside a home.

And here are YouTube videos showing a pet turkey living inside a home:

Just because people do stupid things and make videos about it does not mean other people should follow their example.

I knew a woman that let her Broad Breasted Bronze tom eat at the table with her. When he got to be 60 lbs., she processed him and ate him at the same table.

Turkeys are very social birds and should not be raised alone. They handle living outside in the elements very well. They need lots of room too.

Just because people do stupid things and make videos about it does not mean other people should follow their example.

I knew a woman that let her Broad Breasted Bronze tom eat at the table with her. When he got to be 60 lbs., she processed him and ate him at the same table.

Turkeys are very social birds and should not be raised alone. They handle living outside in the elements very well. They need lots of room too.
Thank you very much. I am stupid. Thank you.

Turkeys don’t do well indoors. You’re not giving them a better life by giving them a human one.

:goodpost::goodpost:

And here are YouTube videos showing a pet turkey living inside a home:

Yeah…just because someone else did it and is telling the internet their bird is happy doesn’t mean it’s true or right.
Turkeys are flock birds who need outdoor space so they can live their best lives. Putting a lone turkey in a diaper and pretending it’s a child or a dog is just wrong.
I love poultry as much as the next BYCer, but it’s wrong to keep turkeys indoors, and even worse to lie to yourself and say it’s okay.
The bird won’t be happy. It won’t be healthy.
Please don’t do it.

Have a good day. 😊

Yeah…just because someone else did it and is telling the internet their bird is happy doesn’t mean it’s true or right.
Turkeys are flock birds who need outdoor space so they can live their best lives. Putting a lone turkey in a diaper and pretending it’s a child or a dog is just wrong.
I love poultry as much as the next BYCer, but it’s wrong to keep turkeys indoors, and even worse to lie to yourself and say it’s okay.
The bird won’t be happy. It won’t be healthy.
Please don’t do it.

Have a good day. 😊
Yeah and I'm sure eating turkey on thanksgiving is giving a turkey a good life too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom