Info. on Privett Hatchery ( Blue Langshans )

Clayton Grace

Cooped Up
10 Years
Feb 20, 2009
Hi
I have order 25 Blue Langshan chicks from Privett Hatchery and I would like to know if anyone has order from them. If so please let me know what you think of there chickens.

Thanks Clayton Grace

I've ordered from them, and all the chicks arrived healthy, hungry, and looking good. I didn't lose a single chick in that batch.

Kathy in Texas

After perusing their site I was a bit surprised to see that they don't offer Easter Eggers (at least not on the web site)

I hope your Langshans turn out to be good ones. I have just recently become interested in the breed and the blues sound pretty. I have never ordered from Privett but maybe your birds will arrive in sound health. Some hatcheries are really good and some are horrid.
Good luck with the Langshans!

I havent ordered from that hatchery either but i would love your feedback on how they were to order and deal with. And of course, pictures of your babies when they arrive!
wink.png

Hi
I am hopeing for the best and yes I will send pictures of the chicks. Thanks for the info. above and the info. I get from Privett Hatchery I will pass on to.

Thanks Clayton Grace

I've not ordered that breed, but several years have split orders with the local feed store...they tell me when they are ordering, and I add on
smile.png
good healthy birds, some even breeder quality if you are lucky!

AS far as customer service, forget it, they are horrid! If they make a mistake it's your fault and they won't sell to you again, they will blacklist you. I recommend any hatchery but them.
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom