Info on raising camel

http://www.camelphotos.com/cush.html. Is a good place to start, even if you are just wanting dairy camels. They are very strong, and must be handled correctly, which includes teaching them to respect you, and making sure you respect them. Like horses, they are large animals capable of killing even when not being aggressive. For instance, males have crushed owners when frisky and enacting mating rituals. I am very fond of camels and hope to own some and to see more of them around in the states.

Our mother has owned horses, so she understands how to teach animals how to respect you

Thanks for taking it seriously, i doubt our mom would ever let us have camels but in the future when i have my own house i could see myself with a camel LOL, but my sis (Armd) would have a bunch of wolf dogs

Hey, no problem. I was never the little girl who wanted a pony. I wanted a yak, a mule, a land lubber grasshopper, a tegu.... Come to think of it, things haven't changed much. ;) Sounds like your mom has instilled a sense of responsibility, openness, and the desire to educate yourself well before taking on a new venture or animal. All things that will serve you well whether getting a mouse or a camel.

Hey, no problem. I was never the little girl who wanted a pony. I wanted a yak, a mule, a land lubber grasshopper, a tegu.... Come to think of it, things haven't changed much.
wink.png
Sounds like your mom has instilled a sense of responsibility, openness, and the desire to educate yourself well before taking on a new venture or animal. All things that will serve you well whether getting a mouse or a camel.

LOL, well im the girl who never wanted a pony either, i want a kegu, yak (we live in AK) cow, duck, chicken, eagle, horse (gypsy vanner) in fact i wanted a farm LOL

Back
Top Bottom