Injury on bottom of foot

Update
I got the iodine, but could not find clear. I did a long soak, opened it up some(removing the scab) and then put the iodine on there on Sunday. Next soak day is tomorrow, but I looked at it today and it's almost flat like I don't think a kernel is even in there? Is that possible?

Is there an open place now? if so wait till that's healed. Sometimes after you open there isn't a kernel which I have had before too. And a few times on one of my SF's I pulled the scab off and the kernel came out with the scab. So maybe she just needs a few more days to heal up from what you did then let her back out.
My Buff duck had what looked like a bumble on bottom of her foot. I worked on it for a week finally got the scab off and that is all it was just a scab. I like those better. lol

So I just checked the other runner and she has it on both feet. She is now soaking. The two khakis seem to be fine. What a pain in the butt. She is even more feisty then the first one.

I have that prid stuff which I may use on the second duck after the first round of soak iodine soak.

So I moved them together in a large cage and on Friday I'm going to get yoga mats to put under the sheets I have in there, hopefully that is a soft enough surface for them to heal.

Back
Top Bottom