Inner Infection?? Maybe???

Poultry Cell has riboflavin (b2 while NutriDrench does not.) So you can give her that orally 1 ml for every 3 pounds of weight daily. A 5 pound hen would get 1 2/3 ml.
I am sorry; so I can give her Nutridrench because it does not have b2? Or I can give her Poultry cell?

Give her the Poultry Cell because it has b2 riboflavin, and she needs that. Walking on hocks can be a sign of riboflavin deficiency or sometimes Mareks.
Thank you so much for confirming this with me. I really appreciate your advice. For the rest of my flock, should I also put Nutridrench or Poultry cell, or anything else in their water or food??? I am terrified of losing everyong

No, unless your other chickens are sick or have a vitamin deficiency, they do not need vitamins and electrolytes (which are some of the ingredients in PC and PND.) Electrolytes given for more than a few days can give chickens diarrhea. So I would just grab up the one chicken daily or at night on the roost, and give the Poultry Cell. With neurological issues, vitamin E is also good. PC has some vitamin E, or you could give 400 IU daily of human vitamin E. A few sunflower seeds or a little tuna also is high in E.

No, unless your other chickens are sick or have a vitamin deficiency, they do not need vitamins and electrolytes (which are some of the ingredients in PC and PND.) Electrolytes given for more than a few days can give chickens diarrhea. So I would just grab up the one chicken daily or at night on the roost, and give the Poultry Cell. With neurological issues, vitamin E is also good. PC has some vitamin E, or you could give 400 IU daily of human vitamin E. A few sunflower seeds or a little tuna also is high in E.
This is so helpful! Ty so much. I've actually had her separated completely bc I wad terrified of what was wrong. Thank you thank you!

Back
Top Bottom