Inside chicken home?

I see nothing wrong with spoiling your furry and feathered kids
thumbsup.gif
We did the same for the many years before we were finally able to have kids.

The Pretty Ladies, as DH calls them (well, so do I, but DH likes to say he lives with a harem of pretty ladies instead of grumbling about being the only male in the household), have been a really great joy to add to our lives. Never would have thought I'd like any birds, they often hate me. But these 2 legged cats are AWESOME pets.

I know, they aren't really living like a chicken. But I'm not sure these silly birds even think they are chickens. I've carefully clipped their fluff in front of their eyes up so they can see, and it's hilarious to watch them strut around with sparkly barrettes in. Because hey, they are girls, they can wear rhinestones (only with supervision, if they aren't directly with us, they just wear a plain clip, and none unless we are with them)

I love them, so we'll just keep going on this insane ride.

So glad you rescued theses girls. I envy you having them in your house. And- they absolutely must wear sparklies! Great story- hope you post some pics of the lovely ladies!
pop.gif

Quote:
Ummm, pictures, please! Pretty please!
As far as living like chickens, I think they're much happier living with you. My silkies 'ask' to be brought in, they love ac. I shared your story with DH last night, he loved it
love.gif
and commented that silkies aren't really chickens. I agree.

Quote:
Yess!, Im thinking so. You cannot post a story like this without photos to back up the proof of the pretty girls and Dh's harem!

Back
Top Bottom