interesting health article

chicken_boy_Kurt

Songster
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
I just thought I'd share what I found while looking for an article to write on for homework (this is the article I will be writing on btw
tongue.png
).
(there are a few bad ads which I just noticed so I'll be copying and pasting it)
Are you eating the standard American diet? Or are you consciously trying to change your diet so you'll feel better, feel less tired and get rid of a few if not all of your ailments? Many people, including myself, have found that adding more living foods, also called raw foods, to their diet has greatly benefited their health. The proof is in the pudding as they say-- not cooked or processed pudding from mixes either.

Here's just a few of the ways you'll greatly benefit by eating more raw foods:

1. Have endless energy. Do you know how it feels to have endless energy? I do. Since changing my diet to predominately raw foods in 1999 I quickly noticed a boundless energy. To this day I can go, go, and go. This wasn't true when I was eating the standard American diet.

2. Sleep better. Because of this diet I only need five hours of sleep a night. I wake up naturally and never take naps. I know this is from my raw food diet because I used to sleep nine hours a night. Other people who eat a lot of raw food tell me they sleep about five hours a night too.

3. Ailments and health problems will disappear. One of the first things you'll notice when you add a few more raw foods to your diet is you'll begin to feel better and ailments will disappear. Sinus issues, allergy issues, canker sores, gum problems, headaches, acne, skin problems, acid reflux and digestive problems are just a few of the ailments that disappear rapidly. Of course it's good to give up dairy and meat, if you can, to enjoy even more benefits.

4. Lose weight naturally and without effort. A nice side benefit of a raw food diet, or just eating a lot more raw foods in your diet, is that the weight will just drop off. You can load up on many servings of fruit and veggies throughout the day and still lose weight fast. I know because it happened to me and a lot of others. I dropped my ten extra pounds fast. Others have lost a lot more weight.

5. You'll feel more like participating in physical activities. Because of the loss in weight and increased energy and restful sleep you'll be able to participate in sports you haven't been able to enjoy. You'll be able to walk often and more. You'll be able to hike, play tennis and golf and not get tired. Perhaps there are other sports you miss or would like to try.

You can easily add more living foods like fruits, uncooked vegetables, huge salads, raw, not roasted, nuts (preferably soaked overnight) and seeds to your diet.

You can learn to make some great raw food recipes like, almond milk, live applesauce, live apple pie, live blueberry pie, lemon torte, raw cheesecakes, puddings, pates and all sorts of healthy desserts and entrees that are made with healthy raw foods. A raw food diet will help you live longer too. Why not start today?
Author Resource:- For more raw food recipes, raw food diets, losing weight with raw foods, curing breast cancer, arthritis, fibromyalgia, sinus, digestive and sleeping issues, acid reflux, headaches, allergies, etc. see a nurse/raw food expert's: http://www.RecipesRaw.com

Last edited:
I have relatives that live this way as completely as they can manage, no processed anything, no sugar, mostly raw and vegan. (They won't even use honey because it is stealing from the bees.)

Interestingly enough, after this diet most of his life what do you think happened when number one son hit college???............

If you eat mainly processed food with a lot of fat and salt the general opinion seems to be that increasing your vegetable and fruit intake will help. I think that the main thing about diet is not to go mad over it but make small changes that you can live with for the rest of your life, such as cutting down on white sugar,salt and fat.

Back
Top Bottom