International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

Black copper rooster . Can any one tell me what are his faults and qualities.
I will comment after you guys .
Chooks man
His tail is high so it makes his back look short. I am not sure if it's the picture or how he is standing but his back looks to slope forward. I really like his depth of black. He has a complete color pattern. I like his comb is not over sized. I see white in his tail. My most dislike because I fight that with my line.

His tail is high so it makes his back look short. I am not sure if it's the picture or how he is standing but his back looks to slope forward. I really like his depth of black. I like his comb is not over sized. I see white in his tail. My most dislike because I fight that with my line.
You are correct my dear friend about all the post you Mentioned but still one more fault in there .
Chooks man

05A6EF52-618F-471C-B814-97A9E4BB6C8E.jpeg

Last year pullets 16 months old now . Majority of them are splash 15 out of 32 .
They are big type . Only 2 pullets lay very dark eggs the rest lay number 5 coloured eggs .
Chooks man

I feel like I am finally coming back from pneumonia and partially collapsed lung. Still recovering after 3 weeks on antibiotics but feeling better. I didn't have covid. My doctor thought I had a kidney infection that went systemic but I don't know. That's just what he thought.
Ah it is very nice to know you start feeling better . Great news . I m very happy for you .
Chooks man

Back
Top Bottom