International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

LL
Gorgeous back and shoulders . I ll breed him just for that never mind the rest . chooks man
Lol. Thank you. I was planning on just keeping the one boy.

Just a general observation but I have seen a lot of really nice BCM on this thread. I think the quality of birds has improved greatly.

LL
cockerel 2 is greater in comb and body color. I noticed you are working with a well worked strain .Faultless head .comb ,eyes .wattles. are they yours BRAVO to the one who did the job I ll come back to them later .I m going to do some work building coop . chooks man
Thank-you. These are from some of my hens with a Roo I got from a local lady that breeds primarily for dark egg colours. Most of her eggs are 7's and 8's

Last edited:
Thank-you. These are from some of my hens with a Roo I got from a local lady that breeds primarily for dark egg colours. Most of her eggs are 7's and 8's

that great new.
so the dam is your ( his mam ) what are the color of your hens eggs?

number 2 if mated back to his mum will produce 1st class body color and comb .

photos of your hens please?

chooks man

LL

this posture I m not happy about ,seem to me like his legs are bent inward OR just the way the photo was taking.

here are 2 marans roosters of mine with a good strait legs ,enough spacing between them .

chooks man

Hi Chickengr my handy man is Italian
today from 9 am tell 3.30 pm he did manage to put 4 sheet of play wood and managed to cut 1 sheet in half.
I took photos of what he done today . no much at all .
I find it very amusing .I m going to keep him . he make me laugh .
today he had a working orange shirt and on it was a logo saying ( Rooster traffic control ) he was proud showing me the logo and telling me he is in charge today of the roosters , he is a boss .
I told him when you finish the work in the nursery you can start constructing my breeding pens for the next year 2017 breeding season . a lot of time
he lives in different planet the poor guy .

very funny I don t need to go to the comedy show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

chooks man
I forgot to mention italian, lol. south europe, anyway. he alone did much more work than 2 I had (a philosopher and his follower). be careful if you hire him to make coops for 2017, you might miss tihe season
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom