International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

HEY, BL Copper Marans!! Nice egg color!! Hope you have a great hatch. What part of Wash state are you in? Does not show in your profile. Do you sell chics??
Tom

she is stunning little thing .
you are lucky person .
don t too worry about a white feathers on the wing they molt out .

chooks man
Thank you, she is a nice chick too, friendly and curious. Crossing my fingers that she is indeed a pullet
fl.gif

I need to get some good updated pics of my Black Coppers. I've never had a group of chickens so laid back. I love that about them.

Here's a couple new chicks... Blue Coppers from Harvey Moore. Had a terrible hatch and it was late... but at least I have a couple. The chick with white wings had crippled feet. Taped them for a couple days and they straitened up. It's wings were drawn up too. I think still shows in pics.
Will the 2nd chick with white in wings be splash?
Chick #1

Chick #2

I need to get some good updated pics of my Black Coppers. I've never had a group of chickens so laid back. I love that about them.

Here's a couple new chicks... Blue Coppers from Harvey Moore. Had a terrible hatch and it was late... but at least I have a couple. The chick with white wings had crippled feet. Taped them for a couple days and they straitened up. It's wings were drawn up too. I think still shows in pics.
Will the 2nd chick with white in wings be splash?
Chick #1

Chick #2

glad to hear the chick got better.

they are cute, no idea about colour. the first one looks like pullet to me.

Back
Top Bottom