International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

jasper has to go .
if I remember we kept = Black Jack and his brother Ace plus Yellow Dragon and his brother . correct me if I m wrong .
chooks man
That is Correct! I thought name was white dragon because he had a white leg band. I have a poor memory though. Not that it matters. I will cull Jasper then.

Last edited:
That is Correct! I thought name was white dragon because he had a white leg band. I have a poor memory though. Not that it matters. I will cull Jasper then.

sorry I was wrong .I checked the post .we kept =
Black Jack and his brother Ace.
White Dragon { white band} and his brother Yellow band .

we can keep this new one and get ready of one of the 2 brothers .the one with parasitic white .need new photos of them all to see how they are doing now .they more mature .

chooks man

sorry I was wrong .I checked the post .we kept =
Black Jack and his brother Ace.
White Dragon { white band} and his brother Yellow band .

we can keep this new one and get ready of one of the 2 brothers .the one with parasitic white .need new photos of them all to see how they are doing now .they more mature .

chooks man
No need to be sorry my friend. I will try and get pictures. I think tomorrow we have 6 more going Jasper and 5 BLC cockerels. Six cockerels went a couple days ago. Trying to cut back they are really going through the feed. I am already down about 5 or 6 of the 55 gallon drums.

No need to be sorry my friend. I will try and get pictures. I think tomorrow we have 6 more going Jasper and 5 BLC cockerels. Six cockerels went a couple days ago. Trying to cut back they are really going through the feed. I am already down about 5 or 6 of the 55 gallon drums.

it is a good time to get ready of the cull .we are sure now what we are keeping plus we are not any thing out .
looking forward to see the photos .
chooks man

Clover is growing up and reminds me so much of her momma Daisy just with a better tail set. She is not a lap chicken like Daisy but will eat out of my hand and tolerate her back stroked for a minute or two.
DSCN2429.JPG

DSCN2428.JPG

DSCN2409.JPG

Back
Top Bottom