International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

So close to hatching Twins from my Marans eggs. It started to Pip a while ago but stopped and was not progressing so I decided to open it up. I was so close to hatching twins, both fully feathered and everything. I never even knew.
1192A63F-B351-428B-9509-AC61A6330735.jpeg 7011F73C-D5EE-44A7-8E40-EAB3A929456E.jpeg

So close to hatching Twins from my Marans eggs. It started to Pip a while ago but stopped and was not progressing so I decided to open it up. I was so close to hatching twins, both fully feathered and everything. I never even knew.
View attachment 2555204View attachment 2555205

no way they could hatch ,
for the embryos to develop that far it is sign your breeders flock are on they pick condition , no sign of any nutrient deficiency ,except the hen how is laying double yoks . she is over weight . she has a lot extra nutrient for sure .

chooks man

Hey missed you guys! I've been steadily raising my black coppers <3 and working on improving egg color. If anyone has dark egg layers and also raises black silvers (also wanting to build those project numbers) please reach out to me, I'd love to chat.
Welcome back! I am quite new here so I don’t really know who raises the black silvers but I’m sure someone might. 🙂

Hey missed you guys! I've been steadily raising my black coppers <3 and working on improving egg color. If anyone has dark egg layers and also raises black silvers (also wanting to build those project numbers) please reach out to me, I'd love to chat.
Good to hear from you @baunlee!! Show us some pics of your BCM. @Bantambird has some nice Black Silvers.

Back
Top Bottom