International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

I have very good new to share with you my friends.
A friend of mine is helping me to set up a YouTube Chanel about my new farm. Lot topic will be about how to breed and look after a Marans chooks , how to build breeding pens. Cockerels and pullets pens . All the stuff we talk about in here.
We ordered today all the equipment we need to film and edit the Video s .
Every thing will be filmed breeding . Selecting the breeders. Selecting the eggs to incubate . Incubating . Hatching etc……..all about Marans and gardening.
Looking forward to get started.
Chooks nan

A friend of mine is helping me to set up a YouTube Chanel about my new farm. Lot topic will be about how to breed and look after a Marans chooks , how to build breeding pens. Cockerels and pullets pens . All the stuff we talk about in here.
Every thing will be filmed breeding . Selecting the breeders. Selecting the eggs to incubate . Incubating . Hatching etc……..all about Marans and gardening.
Chooks nan
That is amazing! I am so excited to hear this! Can hardly wait to watch and learn, Thankyou for this awesome idea. I know how i'll be spending my winter evenings now!:wee

Chooks nan
Very awesome news, seriously looking forward to this.

Ok, all these pics of the boys being posted I wanted to post some also. I got some updated on Kong. He took some damage from frost bite on his huge comb and he lost a spur fighting thru the pen with King... He's such a good boy.

20230329_154258.jpg
20230329_232452.jpg
20230329_154130.jpg
20230329_154110.jpg
20230329_232554.jpg

Ok, all these pics of the boys being posted I wanted to post some also. I got some updated on Kong. He took some damage from frost bite on his huge comb and he lost a spur fighting thru the pen with King... He's such a good boy.

View attachment 3448796View attachment 3448797View attachment 3448798View attachment 3448799View attachment 3448800
His copper quality and I iformityis stunning his great asset . Gorgeous eyes too . Shame his back end look a little narrower . Not sure if it is just a photo shot or actually is narrow ?
His chest look very wide great with a little extra copper in there . He should have only some copper lacing not a big patch of copper . He will produce pullets with a full hackle marking for sure .
Chooks man

Back
Top Bottom