Internet Trolls- Where the Fairytale Ends

Uh?

The OP is the admin? And the toll list thing is just a joke that goes around on froums as a joke?

The hatcheries associated with the forum are our sponsors and we are greatful to have them. The board is privately owned and moderated. The toll thread isn't just on our forum, but talks about internet trolls?

Maybe I got a bit lost there.

Quote:
Umm, this would be almost funny if I didn't smell something. You do know you're talking to Rob, aka NiftyChicken, who is the owner of this forum, right?

The posters on this forum, as far as I am aware are or have been customers of a hatchery, and were invited via email to participate in this forum. Apparently, YOU didn't get the email. Or the memo.

What are you talking about?

Your vision does not mysteriously see beyond the computer. Further, your assessments of other people are immature, ignorant, and on the wrong track. With your name-calling, perhaps you are in the wrong work position.

Kindly answer my questions. And FYI, if you do work for a hatchery I do business with, the hatchery will most assuredly loose my business.

Wow, I do believe we have a gen-u-ine troll posting here, in real troll fashion!​

big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
ooh boy beth...umm..i believe nifty is the owner of the whole see-bang here....and, i really dont think he meant anything by this post...you'd have to get to know his personality a bit better..i think...take care, Wendy

I need to what? Get to know his "personality"?? Sorry. I don't have anything to do with twits who need victims, or cowards who can't address those people directly. He is both. And "personality" is not his forte.

Which hatchery does the jerk work for or own??

(edited to remove the huge quote of the text above)

Quote:
Umm, this would be almost funny if I didn't smell something. You do know you're talking to Rob, aka NiftyChicken, who is the owner of this forum, right?

The posters on this forum, as far as I am aware are or have been customers of a hatchery, and were invited via email to participate in this forum. Apparently, YOU didn't get the email. Or the memo.

What are you talking about?

Your vision does not mysteriously see beyond the computer. Further, your assessments of other people are immature, ignorant, and on the wrong track. With your name-calling, perhaps you are in the wrong work position.

Kindly answer my questions. And FYI, if you do work for a hatchery I do business with, the hatchery will most assuredly loose my business.

Wow, I do believe we have a gen-u-ine troll posting here, in real troll fashion!​

How would I know who you are?? I don't see past the computer screen. Further your jest at my question regarding the hatcheries seemed to fly over your ignorant head. They are who fund this little activity.

The hatcheries need to know how you are abusing their customer base.

Call me what you will. <Do not attack memebers of the forum>​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Beth,

I think you may have taken my post in an incorrect manor. I can see how someone might get upset if they aren't familiar with the term "troll".

I mistakenly assumed everyone here knew the meaning of the term. To read more about internet trolls, please see this article:
Internet Troll

We've also learned from experience that some good intentioned members can unknowingly be turned into trolls by misunderstandings and/or the actions of others. It is up to us as a group to help bring these lost members back from Trolldom and into the flock of friendly and helpful members of our super great community!

BTW, I'm very happy to report that only a handful of members (most of whom are banned from the site) would be considered "trolls". Everyone else, the wonderful members of this forum, are the victims of trolls.

Back
Top Bottom