Internet Trolls- Where the Fairytale Ends

I had no idea you and the moderators had to put up with all of this. Thank you for cleaning things up before I get to the forums. It is also good to post this so that I can watch myself and make sure I do not become a troll!

mmmm.
I'm going to study these more and decide which I am.
I think they about cover all of us here..one way or the other.
smile.png

@migocontodos~ :

mmmm.
I'm going to study these more and decide which I am.
I think they about cover all of us here..one way or the other.
smile.png

I would tend to agree with this comment. Call me the dancing bunny troll!
bun.gif

Funny! I was Pm'ed by dlunicorn with a request to post a pic of one of MY Naked Neck birds and she requested I should title it 'Look Todd' with the sole intent to stir up ill feelings on yukubyc.
I was surprised 'troll-ish' behavior...
When I mentioned he could view the pic right here, dlunicorn said the Todd person isn't here often. Here he just was.
There are trolls among us.
smile.png

Lisa

You design a posting that besmirches the posters who apparently don't meet some part of your idea of criteria. And you are a "moderator"??

I'd like to have some answers. Why was this forum setup? And by whom? And who do you work for?

The posters on this forum, as far as I am aware are or have been customers of a hatchery, and were invited via email to participate in this forum. Apparently, YOU didn't get the email. Or the memo.

Your vision does not mysteriously see beyond the computer. Further, your assessments of other people are immature, ignorant, and on the wrong track. With your name-calling, perhaps you are in the wrong work position.

Kindly answer my questions. And FYI, if you do work for a hatchery I do business with, the hatchery will most assuredly loose my business.

(edited to remove the huge quote of the text above)

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
ooh boy beth...umm..i believe nifty is the owner of the whole see-bang here....and, i really dont think he meant anything by this post...you'd have to get to know his personality a bit better..i think...take care, Wendy

(edited to remove the huge quote of the text above)

Back
Top Bottom